Simon Pearce Waterbury Tumbler
Featuring a optic layered effect that occurs during the glassblowing process, this double-gathered design gives an artistic overlapped effect with the feeling of movement – not unlike the rushing rivers of Glen Falls in its namesake Waterbury, Vermont.
- Small: 4¼” H x 3⅜” W x 3⅜” D, 12 oz
- Large: 5¾" H x 3¼" W x 3¼" D, 18 oz
- Made In : USA
- Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
- Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.