Tear Drop Selenite Crystal Candle Holder
Found in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco, selenite is a naturally occurring salt mineral, formed millions of years ago. Pure and magnificent in texture and form, each piece is hand-carved resulting in varying shapes and sizes. The beautiful simplicity of the natural crystalline material from these Selenite Candle Holders softens the warm glow from tealight candles placed within. Due to the natural qualities of the material, each candleholder varies slightly.
- Highly Polished and Tear Drop shape
- Crafted from the natural crystalline material Selenite
- A warm glow radiates from tealight candles placed within
- Each candle holder varies slightly
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth