Dessin Passementerie Paper Linen Cocktail Napkins
In this Design: From the archives of Musée des Arts Décoratifs, this unique pattern was found in an 18th century book of passementerie watercolor designs. Passementerie is the art of embellishment or decorative trimming on clothing and furniture, and it can include applied braid, cording, embroidery, tassels, fringe, or beading.
These napkins offer the look of linen, the feel of cloth, and the convenience of paper. Paper linen napkins are extra absorbent and durable, making them ideal for entertaining and everyday use. They are made of ultra-durable, linen-like airlaid paper and printed with non-toxic, water-based, food-safe inks. These napkins are made using environmentally-conscious raw materials, which ensures that they are both biodegradable and compostable. Our vibrant color options and beautiful designs elevate any occasion. Printed in Germany. 15 napkins per package.
- Paper Linen material offers elegance and durability.
- Printed in Germany using non-toxic, water-based inks.
- Available Colors: Red, Moss, Stone Blue, and Riviera Blue
- 15 Cocktail Napkins per Package
- 5" x 5" napkin, 10" x 10" when open.